1. Choose an unhealthy food or drink you regularly consume and cut it down to at least 50% within 30 days. This will create physical results and discipline.
2. Learn to cook and prepare at least 2 healthy meals. Simple recipes are perfect and an easy way to begin eating better.
3. Don’t skip breakfast. If you start the day with breakfast you’ll have greater energy and be less prone to overeating at night.
4. Increase your water intake. Whatever you’re ingesting now, shoot for at least 1/3 more.
5. Take a good multivitamin. The best multivitamins are food-based (come from food), the worst kinds are synthetic and will be sold in drug stores for the same price you pay for coffee.
6. If you’re currently exercising, increase your intensity. Upping the intensity prevents stagnation and leads to faster results.
7. If you’re not working out, start performing exercise a minimum of 3 times a week for at least 20 minutes per session. If you don’t move it, you’ll lose it.
8. Complain less. Whining, complaining and fighting on Facebook are all examples of directing your energy toward negativity instead of results.
9. Listen more. Most people are great at talking, learn to listen more and you’ll be shocked at what you can achieve as a result.
10. Schedule an appointment to improve your health within 30 days. For example, visit a chiropractor or personal trainer.
Dr. Kenney has won multiple awards for “Best Chiropractor” and specializes in helping patients achieve their goals of better health and pain relief. For more information please browse our website, find us on Facebook (New Body Chiropractic & Wellness Center) or call (303) 347-9906.