For every business it is crucial to understand the needs and wants of the customer and at New Body Chiropractic & Wellness Center we take the feedback of our patients very seriously. This is why we have created the easiest, hassle free way to see a chiropractor. Below are some of the most praised features according to our patients:
1. We DO accept insurance. Many chiropractic offices are unable to accept insurance which deters potential patients. Our clinic is part of an integrated health network which means we are in-network providers with ALL major medical insurances. That also means our patients with insurance are able to enjoy services such as massage, acupuncture and physical therapy modalities along with their chiropractic care… usually for only the cost of their co-pay!
2. We are affordable for those without insurance. These days not everyone has insurance and for these patients we offer affordable packages and payment plans to ensure they get the care they need.
3. Immediate Service. We understand that your time is important, especially when you are in pain. Same day appointments, walk-ins and no wait times are ways we are helping our patients and respecting their time.
4. State of the art facilities. We are proud to offer a completely modern facility with cutting edge technologies such as digital x-ray, surface EMG nerve testing, disc decompression therapy and cold laser therapy.
5. Excellent quality of care. Our treatments are painless and we have a variety of techniques to serve any preference.
6. No high pressure sales! Some chiropractors will recommend months or years of care without listening to the concerns of the patient. Our policy is to evaluate you thoroughly, explain your condition (severity, long terms concerns if any, etc) and then let you decide on your course of care. Every patient has different goals and we’re happy to be a part of that process whether that means a single visit or ongoing preventative care.
To learn more or schedule an appointment please visit us online at www.NewBodyChiro.com or on Facebook (New Body Chiropractic & Wellness Center) or call us directly at (303) 347-9906.
Honest answers to 3 common chiropractic questions
Due to years of misinformation some people today are still anxious at the idea of visiting a chiropractor. Here are three of the most common questions that potential patients want to know before making that first step towards chiropractic care.
1. Does it hurt? Thankfully chiropractic adjustments do not hurt. That being said, I completely understand when people are nervous about receiving chiropractic care. All of us have been to medical doctors and thus we know what to expect. However, anyone who has not visited a chiropractor might fear the unknown. The reality is that the treatments I provide are both painless and effective. In addition, there are many different techniques to accommodate any patient’s preferences.
2. Will I need chiropractic care forever? The answer here is no. I provide a thorough patient evaluation, explain the level of severity for their condition, and provide recommendations. I also take the time to listen to their goals. Sometimes people are interested in short term pain relief and sometimes they’re interested in ongoing preventative care along the lines of regular dental checkups. My patients are free to do what they feel is best for them and I do not pressure anyone to receive anymore care than they want.
3. Do you work with medical doctors? I personally enjoy working with medical doctors regularly. My belief is that helping the patient is the ultimate goal and sometimes that takes a team effort. I regularly refer patients to orthopedists, neurologists, acupuncturists and other health care specialists. I also receive many referrals from these same professionals. Some doctors allow ego or misinformation to prevent them from working with others but I have always been happy to work with them and my patients continue to benefit as a result.
For more information or appointments please visit us online at www.NewBodyChiro.com, find us on Facebook (New Body Chiropractic and Wellness Center) or call (303) 347-9906.